Summer camp is a great way to get in shape for the season, meet new friends, and get to know our excellent coaching staff. Registration includes a camp t-shirt and a player apparel pack which includes awesome Creek football apparel which is distributed towards the start of the season.
Players cannot participate in summer camp if they're not registered.
Camp Dates: June 6 - July 29
Registration: Click Here to Register
Camp Days Weekly
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Saturday (TBD - will be determined each week by the coaching staff)
Camp Times (Ending Times are Approximate) See calendars below for any deviations
- Freshmen 9am - 11:30a
- JV/Varsity 10am - 1:15pm
Summer Camp Check-In - June 6th & 8th
- Freshman check in at 8:30a (camp starts at 9a)
- JV/Varsity check in at 9:30a (camp starts at 10a)
- Check in will take place at tables located next to the west entrance to the practice fields next to the equipment barn.
- Players will receive Summer Camp T-Shirt & confirm their information
- Players should wear shorts, t-shirt and sneakers (good for running and on field workouts) and bring with them cleats, water and anything else they feel they need during breaks or after practice as they wait for pick-up.
- Cleats for camp do not have to be Under Armor. That is for in season and games.
Practice/Full Pads Camp Dates
- Starts Monday, July 18th
- Practices will be Monday through Friday for all teams through the 29th
- Summer Jamborees will occur on Friday, July 29th (Teams & Location TBD)
Once camp/practice starts, the primary communication between coaches and players will be via text using the TeamSnap App. All players should download the TeamSnap app on their phones and log-in with the information provided during their registration.
It's important to note the days and times listed below are subject to change based on Coach Logan's adjustments once the teams get into workouts.