Register for 2017 Football
Summer training is quickly approaching, and the fall season will be here before we know it!
Cost for 2017 FOOTBALL is $800
You can pay the whole $800 up-front, or you can make payments, so that the total is paid by June 1. After you register online, you will have a login - you can login anytime to make payments with a credit card; or you can mail a check made out to "BTC" (Bruin Touchdown Club), send to P. O. Box 4474, Greenwood Village, CO 80155.
You will also need to register with the CCHS Athletic Office in July. This fee is $90 and can be done online in early August at http://football.cherrycreekathletics.org/.
We don't want you to miss out on football! There are different options to pay for your football fee. We can work with you on payment based on demonstrated financial need (your information will be kept private). Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your questions or concerns .
- Team gear
- Loren Landow Sports Performance Training during 6 weeks of summer OTA's
- Helmets (new and reconditioned) to use during the season
- Shoulder Pads to use during the season
- Pants and pads to use during season for practices and games
- Use of game jerseys during season
- Use of practice jerseys during season
- Team padded camp and scrimmage in July
- 19 days of Organized Training Activity (OTA's) in June & July
- 10 days of Team Camp and Scrimmage (July)
- Team nutrition
- Varsity team meals
- Varsity transportation to and from games
- End-of-season banquets for players