Register for 2018 Football
Summer training is quickly approaching, and the fall season will be here before we know it!
- Pants and pads to use during season for practices and games
- Shoulder pads to use during the season
- Use of game jerseys during season
- Use of practice jerseys during season
- Varsity team meals
- Varsity transportation to and from games
- Team pregame and workout gear
- Speed & Sports Performance Training during 6 weeks of summer OTA's
- 19 days of Organized Training Activity (OTA's) in June & July
- 10 days of Team Camp and Scrimmage (July)
- Team nutrition
- Helmets (new and reconditioned) to use during the season
Team Fee for 2018 FOOTBALL is $800
You can pay the whole $800 up-front, or you can make payments, so that the total is paid by June 1. After you register online, you will have a login - you can login anytime to make payments with a credit card; or you can mail a check made out to CCTDC (Cherry Creek Touchdown Club), send to P. O. Box 4474, Greenwood Village, CO 80155.
We will be traveling to California to play Santa Margarita during the Labor Day weekend. Any player who makes the varsity travel squad is expected to pay an additional $200 to help offset the travel costs, which include flights, hotel accommodations, and some meals.
You will also need to register with the CCHS Athletics office in July. This fee is approximately $90 and can be done online at the CCHS athletics website.
We don't want you to miss out on football! There are different options to pay for your football fee. We can work with you on payment based on demonstrated financial need (your information will be kept private). Please e-mail CherryCreekFootball@gmail.com with your questions or concerns.